she is not “my girl.”
she belongs to herself. and i am blessed, for with all her freedom, she still comes back to me, moment-to-moment, day-by-day, and night-by-night.
how much more blessed can i be?
the only thing i know i love, without a shadow of doubt, (besides my family) is life.
i fucking love life.
i love the possibilities.
i love the surprises.
i love the unknown.
i love the hope of something greater.
i fucking love every moment of it, even when i forget all of this.
because when i remember, i’m more in love than ever.
i don’t know what love is— but i fucking love this thing called life.
switched up the perspective + routine this evening. // I’m feeling blessed, even for the blunders. #MAREVOLI
"From time to time, to remind ourselves to relax and be peaceful, we may wish to set aside some time for a retreat, a day of mindfulness, when we can walk slowly, smile, drink tea with a friend, enjoy being together as if we are the happiest people on Earth."
things i’ve learned this summer— 2014
- i freak out and allow myself to feel really overwhelmed but i ALWAYS get whatever i need to do done. always. yet i am surprised, every time.
- i have room to grow when it comes to compassion.
- i am surrounded by a lot of love and i want to make sure i don’t take it for granted.
- my dad, like anyone, is doing the best he can. and i can accept that.
- age really isn’t as big of a deal as i thought.
- i have some labels/ stories i can drop.
- avocado still makes everything better.
- s.korea is really going to happen for me.
- i don’t like passive men
"Have you ever been told you’re “Too Much”? Too intense, too emotional, too personal, too wild, weird, crazy, sensitive, insatiable, not enough of one thing & too much of everything?… Good! Your too-muchness is exactly the kick the world needs to wake the hell up and be more than a shadow of better times. So don’t silence your excesses, don’t try to become less in order to fit in with the dead. Your creation will be richer, your art will have more heart, your story, more epic, thanks to your intensity."